Embedded stylesheet documents
- The first document 'stylesheet1.css' was embedded using the 'link' tag.
<link href='stylesheet1.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
This document has to be dowloaded by Netscape and IExplorer
- The second document 'stylesheet2.css' can be found in the body block.
Netscape can't download this file
- The third document 'stylesheet3.css' can be found in the head block.
It embedded like the second stylesheet document using a style block.
Netscape can't download this file.
Case twho and three not supported
An embedded applet
<APPLET code=Viewer.class archive="data.jar, data2.jar, data3.jar" >
<PARAM NAME="picture" VALUE="segue.gif">
How to process:
- Download the archive
- Download the class file
- Problem: The started applet itself downloads the picture segue.gif. It has to be
recorded with function WebPageUrl
Netscape IExplorer differences
Background Picture of the table:
- The first cell simply embeds the picture 'segue.gif'
- The second cell contains three links. Each has two pictures as content like:
<a href=" ..." ><img src= "..."><img src=
- Form with one image as submit button:
<form name= "DefaultForm1">
<input type="image" src="box5.gif">
- Embedded script file:
A click of the button link has to be recorded with WebPageUrl
- Netscape and IExplorer differences. (Will be managed by SilkPerformer 4.0)
<img src="segue.gif" lowsrc="segue2.gif
Netscape ignores the 'dynsrc' attribute
IExplorer ignores the 'lowsrc' attribute
- An embedded applet 'Viewer.class'. The same class as in the first example.
This applet downloads the file 'segue3.gif'.
'segue3.gif' has to be recorded with WebPageUrl(...)
|Simple embedded picture
Build 617 replay problems:
- No applets downloaded
src="functs.js"></script>: functs.js was not downloaded
- No stylesheet documents downloaded. Note
differences between Netscape and IExplorer
Build 617 recorder problems:
- An applet downloaded 'segue3.gif'. This was not
recorded with WebPageUrl(..)
Build 651,652 ok